Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Return from being MIA

Okay so Life Is Crazy Busy!!!!! I only work an average of 3 days a week which makes it sound like I would have tons of free time to blog, but being a single mom is a full time job in it self!
Let me just start off by saying I am truly blessed! I have never felt as great as I do today! Ella has been the biggest blessing God has given me!  I was the girl who never thought she wanted to be pregnant or have her own kids and today I would do it all over again.
Ella Turned 11 Months today so this is her final month under the age of one year! Hard to believe! It's true they really do grow up fast!  I am already starting to plan her big blow out birthday party! I can't wait!
Lately I have been busy keeping up with my little  one! Here our some pics from the last couple months I missed blogging on:
I Finally Went to Vegas in April to Celebrate a Friend's 25th Birthday!

I Took Ella to the Zoo for the First Time and She Loved it!

Ella goes to the park with me every morning while I jog- This was her first time in the park swing!

I got on the back of a motorcycle for the first time in almost two years! We took a ride out to Pops!

I finally started getting Ella's room decorated, her favorite thing is this super soft PINK rug!

And this Photo was taken today because my baby is NOW 11 MONTHS!
(And she has figured out she can take her own clothes off)

No comments:

Post a Comment