Monday, July 18, 2011

16th Annual Norman Conquest

Last Saturday Morning to my surprise I woke up at 5am got my biking gear together and I participated in the 16th Annual Norman Conquest.  I didn't know I was riding in this until Thursday night and I was a little bit nervous because I couldn't remember the last time I went biking or the last time I even rode a bike besides inside at the gym.  Christina, Petra, Petra's boyfriend, Walter, and I looked a little bit like amateurs compared to all the serious bike riders out there! But none the less we all survived and the phrase "It's like running a bike" is true because I did great! I also realized that I want to start biking and possibly become one of those serious cyclist ! The best part of the race is I got to wear a number! I always  wanted to be one of those people with a number on my back! I felt like a real fitness guru and it was a wonderful feeling that I don't think I could ever get enough of! I am looking forward to the dirty 30 race thats less than 2 weeks away and the a half marathon is next! Life is GOOD!

{ Right After the Ride- Like our colors? }

{Finally A Number Like a True Fitness Competitor }  

No comments:

Post a Comment