Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wake-Up Juice

Last week I bought a juicing book & this morning I tried my first new Juice from the Super Juicer by Christine France 

WAKE-UP JUICE!

Serves 2:
  • 1 Orange 
  • Large Spring of fresh Mint
  • 1 medium Cantaloupe 
Peel the orange leaving on the white pith. Juice the orange, mint, and melon.

Benefits?
This Juice is packed with Vitamin C.  Melon Juice is diuretic and rich in beta-carotene.  The Aromatic oils in mint aid and soothe the digestion and help to calm the nerves, while also giving you fresh breath! 


I did my P90X workout this morning and this was a nice refreshing drink to get my day started.  Its approved by Daniel and baby Ella! Ella actually carried her cup around while taking breaks to dance while drinking her morning juice! She is now in a great mood!  What could be better than feeding our kids fresh juice? 
{ KID APPROVED ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment