Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Hooked.





I have this best friend and we pretty much discuss everything. However, when he started watching a show that I had never seen before it created this exciting topic for him that I just could not understand.  
Last week I was more or less ordered to start watching this AMC series called Breaking Bad then we would be able to talk again.  I had been meaning to get caught up but never made the time.  Since starting this series I feel like I have to stop watching it and make time for other things like responsible adult stuff!! Seriously this show has stole all ALMOST all my free time. 
I started watching Season one last wednesday and tonight I am on Season three. There are only three episodes left before I will be on the current season and can get back to real life, however will probably suffer from episode withdraws! 

No comments:

Post a Comment