Thursday, November 10, 2011

Green Juice

Every Morning for the past couple of weeks I try hard to juice up a bunch of green veggies and drink my breakfast. This past week I fell off the wagon when Ella was sick and I was working with little sleep. Lots of things feel through the cracks! My house was a mess, I didn't stick with a vegan diet, didn't have energy to work out or clean my juicer!
I wish I could say this week I am back on track, but it's a process I guess I am slowly working back into.
PMS didn't help out last week either! I just had a flash of all the chocolate I ate.....oooops!
Oh well it's a new day I am going to try to forget about what a slob I've been and getting back to drinking Green Juice will help my state of mind!
I started drinking the Veggie Juice below after read Kris Carr's book, CRAZY SEXY DIET!


Make Juice Not War Green Drink

By Kris Carr



-2 large cucumbers (peeled if not organic)
-4-5 Kale Leaves
-4-5 Kale Leaves 
-4  stalks celery
-1 – 2 big broccoli stems
-1  green apple 
-1 inch of ginger 



......Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment