Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Hope Everyone had a wonderful Thanks giving! 



This year my brother Josh and his wife hosted Thanksgiving and it was probably one of the best ones our family has had in a long time! This was also the first thanksgiving for me to be vegan so I really didn't much, but I feel great and my belly isn't full, however it just doesn't feel like thanksgiving without the full stomach! Maybe I can stuff my face tonight with some vegan food as I'm drinking my wine and watching movies home alone with no one to judge....

Thanks Josh for hosting Thanksgiving! 



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous family!! Hope your Thanksgiving was great. I made some vegan fare for myself yesterday & actually had plenty of traditional veganized food. :) Skinny Bitch Everyday Cookbook is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete