Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 Weeks.

I know I haven't blogged in a couple of days.  That's due to my busy weekend and then being sick all day yesterday :(.  I still have 10 Weeks left til my due date, it seems so close and so far away at the same time! I really think some times my body is killing me slowly! The stomach pain, nausea, and this awful I'm going to faint feeling is getting worse.  I wish I could just stay in bed for these final 10 weeks! But there is so much to do! I still need to register for my baby showers and finish planing and getting ready for the showers I am having next month!!!
Speaking of the "big day" its starting to scare me a little bit! Tomorrow I am calling the hospital about birthing classes. I pray that I won't be one of those women in labor for 20 plus hours, ugh!!!! I can't imagine!  But only time will tell.  I am also still having a hard time picturing my life with a child!! I am in such a hurry to no longer be pregnant but then I forget to think how forever changed I am going to be! It honestly scares me sometimes but for the most part there is a great peace I have about it all.  I know that God is doing a great work in my life and I'm trusting in God to provide for me and my new baby!

"God is using your circumstances to prepare you to accomplish his vision for your life. He has positioned you there with a purpose in mind. And what he originates, he orchestrates." 
- Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment