Saturday, April 3, 2010

Design Lust

I've found a great Home Design Website: Living Etc.   They have so many modern designs, I think I am in love!!! I can not wait to buy my very own house one day...ooooh the possibilities !!! 
Here are so of the many Decorating Ideas I am currently lusting over! 


I think one of my new favorite colors is deep purple.  I love the purple, grays and red/pinkish colors.  I love every thing about the furniture in this room! The couches, the big book self, the coffee table, mirror and of course the shielder light!!

Loving the warm feel of this room.  I love the grey tones mixed with green and of course I'm a huge fan of the mirror on the vintage looking fire place! Oh, and that chair is awesome!

I love the colors of this room, it's actually the colors I am currently changing my bedroom to.  But what I really love is the three frames of artwork on the floor! 

There is something about how simple this room is that I love! Look at that huge Louis XIV Bed!! This bedroom is Simple and Classy, can't ever go wrong with that (in my option)!

 
Love the bed and the mix of furniture and artwork it all works together well to give this room a modern look.

Look how awesome this table is!!! I love the shape! I also love the open window and floor of this home!

Designs and photos from LivingEtc.com 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures! I adore the first one! Lovely blog, following you now!

    ReplyDelete