Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh Baby, Oh Baby!

Today the baby has been kicking my left side with such strong force, I think she wants out!!! I want her out! I'm not ready in all honestly still soooo much to do, but Im ready to she her pretty baby face! 
I went to the doctor this week and was told she is already head down and should stay that way til D-day! So now when I feel movement I have a better guess of weather it's a arm or a leg! 
I was also told by my doctor that she seemed like from what he can tell right now she isn't going to be a huge baby, YAY!! This "great stretch" that is becoming closer in my future has me a little bit worried!

On another note I just realized I have not posted anything in quite some time! And now I'm sitting here wondering what I've been spending these last two weeks doing... Last week I felt exhausted every day after work I slept a lot and read a lot due to my troubles of falling asleep.  My Mom's Birthday was last Thursday and so we had a girls night with some of her friends.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and I love seeing my mom having a good time.  I had bought have a gift card from Brighten, her favorite store weeks before for birthday which was an awful idea because it killed me waiting to give it to her! She has been working so hard lately and been such a blessing to me I was ready to take her out for a little shopping! 
This current week has been really great.  My energy level has been up a LITTLE more and other than heartburn I can't complain! I have pretty much spent my evenings with my friend Rusty hanging out watching some movies and playing Gin Rummy (which I am finally starting to get good at!).
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful friend who is so enjoyable to be around.



No comments:

Post a Comment