Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting.

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and was told every thing is looking good.  I now go in to see my OBGYN every two weeks.  I am hoping his will help time go by faster! I am so uncomfortable in my own skin!! Today while I was driving to work I felt shortness of breath and it was hard some me to breath, not a fun feeling.  Then I wasn't even at the office for an hour before I started to get really hot, shaky, and faint feeling.  I started crying, I couldn't help it I felt awful and there was nothing I could do about it. I am so tired of this faint feeling I get from time to time!! I am also tired and worn out more so now than ever before! I feel like the baby is draining everything from me and at times I just feel weak.  I can't wait to have my own body back to myself! I told my doctor I was sooo ready to have this baby and he relied "It's like waiting for christmas, huh?" I told him I can wait for christmas better than I could wait for this!! I need these next two months to fly by!
31 Weeks Pregnant 

1 comment:

  1. HI...I LIKED UR BLOG..its great & there's some good stuff out there...i think i will bcome ur follower...keep up the good work...hope u get success in all walks of life....u may like to visit my blog too....

    http://rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete