Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day!

So Today was April 1st, did you get anyone with a good April Fools joke?? My Friend Lindsey got me first thing this morning! Then my friend Russ text me and I couldn't help but start fooling people! I fooled three people total with just crazy little stories and I tried to fool my friend Ashley but I got caught! :)
As for the rest of my day I actually worked a full day at the office!!! YAY!!! For the first time this week I felt rested this morning and lasted the whole day!
After work I went to Live Well Chiropractic Center  , Thanks to Dr. French durning my pregnancy he has been able to help me prevent bad head aches and back pains! While I was there my sister-in-law, Christen also had told me about this organic food coop they have started!!! So you know I wanted in on that!! I bought $50.00 worth and I got quite a bit of food! I just love the way they smell. I might be weird but one of my favorite smells is the smell of fruits and veggies from a garden, you just can't beat it! 


I hope to move more towards a Raw food diet this summer! It is harder finding time to prepare meals, but I figure I'll be home a lot more with having a baby and I'm sure it will help me lose that baby weight as well! So we will see how well I do! 
Today was over all a great day, I hope everyone got to get outside and enjoy this warmer weather, if only this wind would tone down!! I drove around with my windows down even though my hair was all kinds of messed up, it was worth it!!! I turned up my tunes via pandora on my iphone and was given great song after great song! Tomorrow is Friday which means another week down and another week closer to my due date!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment