Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Bloody Sunday...

Well I'm coming up on week 40 of being pregnant... I fell like I'll forever be pregnant. I am so ready to get labor behind me and start this new life! In the mean time I am just waiting... 
Today I went and hung out with one of my best friends, Tiffanie who was in town from Dallas along with her brother Chris and our friend Emily.  So it was good for me to "get out" for a couple hours today.  I hate no being able to fill up my day with busy things to do.  Yesterday I thought my water might brake I had never felt so much pressure "down there" I had to hold my belly up while I walked! My water however never broke.  I got a little bit of last minute shopping done then I treated myself to a Manicure and Pedi. So I now feel completely ready! My bag is packed, Ella's outfit is picked out, I got my hair done this week, and now my toes will look pretty in those awful stirrups, and my nails are all cute and maintained to hold my precious little baby! Today I am taking it easy and staying inside the air conditioned house! I is so hot and humid outside today, ugh!
Now as I write this I all the sudden feel tired.
I guess I will go take another pregnant nap.....






No comments:

Post a Comment