Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vaccination is Not Immunization


So I finished reading book last week, Vaccination is not Immunization by Tim O'Shea.  I posted it on my facebook wall and got a lot of feedback on both sides of this controversial issue. I had never give much thought to vaccines before.  And I did not even realize that a child in American now receives their first vaccine that day they are born! And its for hep B, which after reading research on what hep B is I wonder WHY the hell are we giving a shot with 30x's the safe amount of mercury for a 180lb person to a newborn!!! I am an open minded person and I am willing to listen to both sides but really since when did the FDA and Government stop worrying about money and truly have the people's best interest in mind! The answer is THEY HAVN'T. I encourage every parent to read this book.  Think about this do you really think it's safe to combine 3 vaccines into one shot and then give it to a child all in the same day?? Should we really believe what the FDA tells us as 100% truth or should we question and research what we are being told?!!? I believe that our future children are at risk if we as parents just lay by the waste side and do whatever we are told by Doctors,  The TV, The Food Companies and Corporate America. We are so lazy in this Country! We went a quick fix to everything and industries are always coming up with the "answers" we are looking for.  The great thing about living in American is we got get to make up our own minds.  We get to choose if we want to live a healthy life style or not.  We have the choice the workout, smoke, take drugs, drink alcohol, eat healthy food, ect.  Everyone has their own views on what is okay for them and their family and respect that.  I feel confidant in the direction I'm headed and the choices I am beginning to  make for me and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment