Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update

So I know I have not blog on here in awhile, being a new first time mom and a busy job! I have never been more happy than I am right now having Ella in my life.  She is hands down THE BEST THING EVER that has happened in my life.  I knew when I was pregnant that I'd love her more than anything, but after having have it's so much more than that.  It's amazing how much love I feel for this little baby girl! I can't ever imagine my life without her in it, I'd do it all over again in a heart beat! 
I am still working on Ella's Birth Story because it's amazing and was the greatest day of my life! However here lately I have been feeling awful.  Bad Stomach aches and fevers.  I went to the doctor today and got an antibiotic so I pray I will be feeling better soon!  The stomach pains I have been having are the worst stomach pains I think I have ever felt, so bad that I can't even stand up straight at times! This recovery process has been really hard on my body and I am ready to get to feeling "normal" again!  Ella has been so great and patient with me through this recovery! She really is the best baby ever born, I believe that to be 100% true.  She is so clam and patient, the greatest blessing ever. 
Well I'm off to bed for a couple of hours. Her Birth Story should be posted soon! :) 


{ My Sweet Little Baby 4 Days Old }

No comments:

Post a Comment