Wednesday, July 28, 2010

6 Week Old Ella Joy

SWEET BABY ELLA 
6 Weeks Old Tomorrow! :)

Ella loves to kick her legs and move that long body! 


This melts my heart! 

I took these pictures today at the office, she is sooo good while her mama works!
I still find it surreal at time that I am a mama!  But look how lucky I am! I have never been happier in my whole life! I can't believe that after 9 urr 10 months of being pregnant I have the best baby in the world.  I am so blessed, look at that face! She is such a happy and clam baby (unless she is hungry).  Tomorrow my baby will be 6 weeks old I feel like these 6 weeks have gone by so fast.  My friends who have children all tell me the same thing "Enjoy this time, it goes by fast!" and they are right it does. And you bet I soak up every minute with this sweet baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment