Monday, July 12, 2010

My 90 Days!


Okay So I am so ready to see my doctor on Thursday, why? Because I am hoping to hear that I am healed up and ready to start working out again! This weekend I started reading through the P90X packet and nutrition plan.  I have decided that while I am home with Ella during the days this program will be great since I wont even have to leave home to go to the gym!  I would really like to start my 90 days no longer than Aug. 1st that way by November I can hopefully have a body I am proud of again!  I am really trying to prepare myself so I will make it through the complete 90 days.  Today I am writing out my meal plan and I am going to watch the video's and make sure that I do every thing possible to set myself up for success.  I don't think people realize how ready I am to start working out and how working out really helps me with my stress.  I could use to help! The program encourages people taking before and after photo's which I don't mind except for now I have a few stretch marks which is wonderful.  I hear nothing but great things about this program so I am ready to test my dedication out and ready to see great results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment