Sunday, July 11, 2010

Red Prime and Night Out!

Last Night ended up being a good night.  I had dinner at Red Prime for the first time! I had gone in there before for drinks but hadn't ate there before.  I had the best filet ever, however I am a former vegetarian so its not like I have much to compare it too!  The food was great from start to finish! Yum!!!! I can't wait to eat dinner there again!! After dinner I came home to fed Ella and my Mom offered to babysit so I could go out with some friends. I met up with my friend Denny at Edna's and from there we went to a couple of different bars and I got to see a lot of friends I hadn't hung out with in awhile.  It felt weird being out on a saturday night again! Going to these busy bars really are not my scene anymore but it was still great to get out and see a lot of old friends!! Funny how times change, while I was out all I could think about was how my little girl was doing.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful girl, I can't imagine my life without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment