Saturday, July 10, 2010

This Too Shall Pass

This week has been a rough week for me! I got sick mid week and also got a little girlie and emanational about some things in my life.  First of all I'm hardly ever sick and it seems like when I am its bad.  I've been in bed for the last two days as much as possible when I wasn't tending to my sweet baby.  Thankfully I woke up today and felt tons better, Praise God! 
I'm also trying to not take some possibly hurtful things too personal, which then there is a little bit of "drama" going on top of being sick it all just seems worst than it might be (maybe) . 
I feel like I have changed a lot this past year and really there is no doubt that I have change a lot! I mean I had to. Now I'm recently learning for like the 2nd time in my life that I need to be carful in trusting people's words... Even though I had my doubts I still entertained ideas as possible truths, my mistake.  My gut was telling me to be cautious and for the most part I was.  Ugh sorry I am being so vague but I try not to vent my frustration on many people so I am just gonna do it here as a reminder to myself as a new mother to be very cautious of my feelings and people I put my trust in.
Okay enough with the awful post lately! 
I am feeling better today and I'm having a whole new outlook on my circumstances. I know there are still a lot of things I need to figure out and I will, but for now all I can do is my best one.day.at.a.time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment