Friday, June 17, 2011

1st BIRTHDAY!

Today is Ella Joy's First Birthday!!!! She is still sleeping but for the fist time possibly this year I am awake and up while she is STILL catching ZZzzzz's...  On a normal regular day I sleep in until she is ready to get up! Today is no normal day! I wish you knew how excited I was right now! I did not know until this morning how much Joy my daughters Birthday would bring me! I am one of those people who LOVE Birthdays! I love planning parties for my friends and family, but most of all I loved my own Birthday (Maybe because I am still in my 20's) the most .... until now! Today is so much BETTER than even my own birthday! I woke up today at 6:30am even with my post workout aches from a suicide run I had last night! I woke up with no alarm and JUMPED out of bed!!!! This NEVER happens! I have already took a shower and made my bed! I've tip toed into Ella's room with excitement but my sweet girl is still dreaming.  I am going to spoil her as much as possible today and then then tomorrow I can't wait to see how happy she is at her 1st Birthday Party Bash!  I never knew until I was one that being a Mom would be the BEST thing that has ever happened to me! I hope everyone (If I have ANY readers...ha!) Has a wonderful day!

HAPPY 1st Birthday Ella Joy!






   

No comments:

Post a Comment