Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All in a day!

Today I am proud to say I did so much and got so much done! And my Brother gave me a hard time for taking pictures of all the food I made.  I was told 90% of my photos are probably of food and the other 10% of Ella, which is so untrue! But some days I do take way too many food pics.... like today!

{Bad Idea: Eating Eats before Running this Morning}

{My 90 mins of Running Cut Short to 45 Minutes....Eggs *AFTER* Running From NOW on!}

{My Sister Baby Sat For Me So I Mad Her and Daniel Smoked Salmon Veggie Sandwiches, Made Ella Pasta Salad, And Made Myself Carrot Celery Tomato Beet Green Juice}

Did A LOT of cooking for Lunch! 

{First Time Juicing!}
Used too much ginger a little too spicy! Tasted like a mix of v8 and Bloody Mary
It was .... okay If I ever make this again it would need Vodka and Olives and maybe a salted Rim!

Because I Had Such A Healthy Lunch and A Decent Workout I Didn't Feel Bad About
$1 TACO TUESDAY & $2 Sara Sara CupCakes! ! 
Mere and I ended up have Taco Tuesday Without The Boys We Had a Great Time Minus The Heat!
{Prefect Summer Time Food! }

 { Sara Sara Cupcakes }
ALL YUMMY
Key Lime - Crimson and Cream(Red Velvet) - Girl Scout (Thin Mint)
I had a bite of each then gave them away before I ate ALL of them!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment