Thursday, June 9, 2011

Slowly but Surly ....

I was going through some of my old blogs and found a couple post talking about losing that baby weight.  Well it's almost been a year and although I am not were I want to be just yet I am pretty happy with how far I've come! I am getting better at planning out meals and I don't look so lost at the grocery store any more! The only thing I currently struggle with is sometimes finding the energy to do p90x everyday! About every 4th day my body is so sore and I'm so tired from working that I fail to work out some days.  Living with my brother there is only one real issue, the junk food he brings in.   When I shop  I try to avoid the middle isles so Im not even tempted with the baked goods and sugary products! But then my I have a sweet tooth late at night and I see his oreo's in the pantry ( A cookie that I'm not even a fan of) I have to tell myself it's not worth it, but even then sometimes I still cave and have one or four!
But hopefully in the coming weeks my workouts will become more routine! My brother said he would start waking up early with me so we can knock out P90X in the mornings.  Hoping that soon I can actually complete a true 90 days of the program !


 These Pictures are taken almost exactly 1 year apart 
{ I was about 38 weeks Pregnant and then second pic Ella was taken about a week ago }



No comments:

Post a Comment