Monday, June 27, 2011

June's Random iPhone Pics!

I feel like I take more pictures in a day than the average person takes in two weeks! I am trying to save more to my computer and delete them off my phone so I'm not sorting through 1,000 pics to show someone a picture of Ella I took last week! That's the awesome thing about iPhones they hold soo many pictures! Today as I was syncing my phone I realized how many post I could have done in the past two weeks with pictures I took, but since I failed to do so I am combining them in one big post!
So here are the photo's of things I've done the past 2-3 weeks!

{Taco Tuesday} 
The Wait was 2 hours! So we tailgated in the parking lot with $2 Tecates and Modelo's- Yikes!
{1st time in almost a year of little group is all together for a night out!}
 Hanging with Chip, Rusty, and Mere 

{Rusty and Rigsby }

{Jesse and Russ- My "Big Brothers and Step-Brother"}

{Ella and I at the Edmond Pool- Already going for the older boys, oh nooo}

 { Best looking 1 year old at the pool, don't you think? }

{Trying to make meal plans for the week }

{Jeff let me drive his Sweet Car, I went and got Coffee Ice Cream:YUM!}

{ My Juicer came in the mail, it was a happy day! Looks great with my Vita Mix!}

{ New Job = Wearing what I want! My Sister Babysat while I worked so I wore the shirt she bought me in New York a year ago right after I had Ella it was just always to small to wear before}

{Apple, Banana, Strawberry Smoothies as a Saturday Afternoon Snack }

{Such a happy baby in no clothes and getting to use the her spoon like a big girl!}

{Daniel and I Took our Dad to Red Rock For Late Fathers Day }

 {Daniel and Dad}

{Daniel and I ..............My Dad Happy to be out of the house! hehe }


{Pics I took on the bike Ride home }


{Ella Wearing Uncle Josh's Hat and Then Walking down Classen After Lunch @ Grandhouse}


{ Finally - our sunday evening after Grandhouse with the family}
Relaxing in the AC!

 {Then Ella and I hung out at the pool Sunday Evening}














No comments:

Post a Comment