Monday, June 27, 2011

Veggie Pizza Monday!

My brother is back in town this week aka my roomie.  So now I can go back to cooking dinners because I know that he won't let any of it go to waste!  That was one of the hardest things about living alone I never knew how to cook for one!  Daniel eats enough for two people so now it's never a problem! Living with Daniel and Ella allows me to make meals for 4 without left overs sitting in fridge only to be thrown out the following week.  Plus they have also gotten use to and enjoy eating fruit and veggies as 90% of our diet! Today I went to the store and bought lots of leafy greens and other veggies to juice with this week.  Tonight I made Veggie Pizza for our monday night Extreme Makeover Weight Loss show! We both love that show we agree that has to be the best job ever, helping people loss weight, get healthily,  and change their life!


{ Shop 90% in the produce section, Who needs those middle aisles ! }


{ Working on Monday Night Dinner }

                         { One Of My Favorite Wines }                  {The End Result: Vegetarian Pizza }

No comments:

Post a Comment