Saturday, June 18, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

::::::EDIT!!::::::
I wrote the post below early today on very little sleep can you tell? ha.
And I had an extreme busy day so Im not going to correct it.... Sleep is important!

Yesterday was Ella's Birthday and Tonight Is here party! I am trying to cool off right now because I walked my mail box that is maybe a 3 min walk and I feel like I am dying its that hot outside! I have been on the good all day! Just had lunch with one of my good friends now trying to work up the energy to head back out and buy stuff to make cupcakes and other goodies that kids these days are eating!
I had to post about her confusion yesterday when everyone was overly happy wishing her a happy birthday and I can't even count how many times we sang "Happy Birthday." I had to show her what girls do on their birthday so we went shopping at Penn Mall before Mommy had to work.  I tried getting a cute picture of her excited about being 1 on her actual birthday but she is teething again she I was just overly excited for the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment