Monday, August 8, 2011

Giving it up!


It's never too late to become what you might have been.
 -George Elliot


This week I have started a cleanse and diet plan.  I have given up all alcohol, sweets, and any junk food! Today I had my first cleanse day and it didn't go as well as it could have.  I had a couple of "health snacks" almonds and energy "snacks" that go with the system I am currently on.  It's so hard to cleanse while Ella is teething and crying.  I felt so sorry for her and hated that there was so little I could do to help! So  I found myself a little bit on the stressed out side today and drinking my cleanse drink and liters of water just wasn't cutting it.  I'll write up a better review on the system after my first week. Plus I am still researching deeper into the products.  So far though I really like it and from what I have read it is a really great aid in a healthy life style!
I never wanted something so simple as a grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly until I know now I can't have it.  Today on my cleanse I came so close to caving in to some hummus! I sure do love my hummus! Thank goodness it's one thing I don't have to give up!
My Goal the next two months is to lose the last 15-20lbs that are hanging on for dear life, gain more energy, tone up muscle, and get my stomach out of this odd "I just had a baby a year ago" stage it's in!
I am so determined to reach my goals and look forward to sharing my results with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment