Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ladies Night Out/Paseo Grill


*Our August Girls Night*
Last Night my wonderful sister babysat Ella for me so I could go out with some girl friends! I was pretty excited! I went to dinner with my friend Ashley who is the most talented photographer I know (and I'm NOT just saying that because she is one of my best friends-check out her work: TheRedCouchStudio.com) and Kelsey who is a wonderful wife and sonographer. That being said it is really hard for the three of us to find a free night to go out.  
We went to dinner at Paseo Grill.  I had never been before and was really happy to try the place out.  We sat outside on the Patio and had some cocktails and got caught up on life.  I ordered the Tuna Tartar, I want another one right now! Sooooo Good! After dinner Kelsey needed to get home and Ashley and I were game for staying out! We went and saw our friend Dustin who was Bar Tending at VDZ's and then a couple bars afterwards.  We ran into a lot of good friends and had a much needed fun night out.



No comments:

Post a Comment