Thursday, May 27, 2010

20 Days..

 37 Weeks Pregnant With 20 DAYS Til Due Date!



Man, 20 days! Sounds doable, right? I have less than 3 weeks til my due date.  I know it could be longer but I'm believing it will be sooner than later.  Only time will tell! :) I am scared to death about the labor but ready to get it done and over with! I can not freakin wait to met little Ella Joy Romano!
I have no idea what it will be like, that moment when I first lay eyes on MY baby!!! This life that I have been creating inside of me and taking care of for the last 9 months! Nothing in my life has ever come close to the Joy I know it must be like! I know the greatest moment in my life is about to happen any day now! 
How Exciting is that? I am so blessed knowing that this wonderful day is coming so soon! 
Every day I want to wake up and be filled with excitement knowing that this could be the greatest day of my life!  So this morning I woke up an was in a wonderful mood, I wonder if today will be the day? Or will it be tomorrow? Waiting to see ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment