Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two-Paths...

I feel like my life has been going pretty slow here lately, like I am stuck going in a straight line  just waiting to have this baby so my life can really start. Every thing is about to change for me...EVERYTHING! 
There are so many life choices I am playing out in my head.  Everything is so uncertain to me right now. I don't know if I should save up to buy a house or hurry out of my parents and move into a rent house?? I wonder if I should go to school knowing that if I do my life will be consumed with taking care of a baby, work, and school to fill up any free time instead of friends? I guess I am looking for answers that are impossible for me to know until I get to that fork in my life.  For now I am still pregnant just waiting to see how things are going to be as a single mom.  I can't wait to get ENERGY back. I feel like someone has drained the life out of me lately. The worst part is knowing that it's all going to get worse better it gets better.  I am ready to get this show on the road! Hurry up labor I want to get you behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment