Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jace!!!


Today is my Best Friend's Son, Jace's 3rd Birthday! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY! 
I remember everything about this little guy's birth including being the first the find out Jessica was pregnant.  I'll never forget it, Jess and I were living together at Crown Martin Park and I woke up to her running in my room saying that I needed to get up.  If I remember right it was September 19th and like 6am!!! Which back then was super early for the both of us! At first I thought it was some cute guys moving in to some apartments near us, but once I followed her through the living room into her bedroom then saw that she was pointing to something in her bathroom I knew what it was.  I was freaking out more than she was!
I think we both had the day off or called in but I remember shopping at Wal-Mart and then went and saw The Last Kiss at the movie theater that night.

(Sept. 19th , 2006- The Day We Found out Jess was Pregnant with Jace and being nerds at the store!) 

I lived with Jess for most of her pregnancy and It's hard to believe I'm here now writing this while I am now 9 months Pregnant! May, 21 2007 the day Jace was born was so excitting!!! I remember talking to Jessica in the hospital room before Jace was born the nurse kicked us all out of the room and then no more than 20 Minutes she had him!!!!! WOW so fast!!! I hope to be that lucky! 
Jace has brought so much Joy into Jessica's life and the people around her.  I love this little guy sooo much and I adore his mother look up to her as she was a single mom for the first couple years of his life.  She has always been a great mom and I am learning so much about being a great mom with her help! 
Jess and Jace I wish you didn't live accross the County today I'd love to take you both out! 
Enjoy your Birthday Jace!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment