Monday, May 17, 2010

Packing For Hospital

This Morning I went to Jamba Juice for a Strawberry Smoothie for breakfast, YUM! The man behind the counter asked me how many weeks I had left, I replied four weeks.  He asked me if I was ready and I told him yes and no.  Then he asked if my bag was packed from the hospital....AHHH!!! No it's not. I suddenly realized what a slacker I have been.  He said he told his wife to pack at 6 weeks and the the VERY NEXT DAY she went into labor! WOW! Am I already a bad mother?!?! 
Then I talked to my best friend about how unready I am and I started to feel a little sick to my stomach! I have NO IDEA what I am getting into! Did I go to birthing classes? nope.... Have I been reading pregnancy books?..nope! Ahhh I have been walking and reading up on post pregnancy weight loss but other than that I think I'm failing! I guess I just start to get overwhelmed and I feel as my life is on hold til D-day! 
My Due date still seems sooo far away to me but I do have a goal to get my hospital bag packed this week along with putting the car seat in my car! I can't express how excited and overwhelmed I am! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment