Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girl Friend...


This photo was taken about 3 years ago, but I just love it.  My Friend Ashley and I have known each other for over 5 years now! Its amazing how much we have been through together.  There has been many fun nights spent together, times where we both have had our hearts broken, lost jobs, and even rocky times between us before.  But no matter what we have helped each other through the good times and the bad. 
Ashley is an amazing photographer and soooo much more! I envy her creativity! She is always thinking of new things to make her house even more amazing than it already is! Oh and how I miss living with her and eating the tastiest Mac and Cheese and late night Strawberry cake with home made vanilla icing! DELISH! 
I love this girl for soo many reasons!!!! We have the same humor and love to laugh! We can text each other about all the little things through out our day and share with each other the crazyness of our worlds. 
Life is Sweeter with A Friend Like Ashley, I'm soooo Blessed! 

Ash and I last year headed to the lake for the 4th of July! 



Our '08 Christmas Card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment