Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Kicks


The Baby Kicks So Much At Night! 
I've been relaxing on my bed surfing the internet and I find myself stopping and starring at my belly as I see little movements! It's so amazing to not only be able to feel your baby but also see the movement.  One of the hardest parts about always being alone at night while this is happening is having no one to share in the excitement.  But then again I'm not alone my baby is with me always.  It's amazing how you can love so one so much and have never met them.  I am so in Love, I have never felt this love for anyone before! I am so blessed and thankful for the work God is doing in my life durning this time. I pray that I will be a strong woman of faith and the best example possible for this sweet little baby girl.  I pray for her future father and my my future husband that God will keep him safe. I am trusting in God's timing and no longer my own. 

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment