Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day!

Today its one of my favorite days to go out with friends and celebrate! But this year being pregnant I'm taking it a bit easy. My friend Kelly is having a St. Patty's day Party that I'll be stopping by, I just love her and her husband Justin such great people!! Then my friend Rusty and I are gonna grab dinner and start a new series called The Pacific. I might just have to drink some green tea though to celebrate with a little green! :)

An Irish toast: May those that love us, love us.And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we will know them by their limping.

HAPPY ST. Patty's Day!!!!

Pics From Last Year's St. Patty's Day:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We all went to McNellie's to Celebrate with Green Beer......And some Irish Car Bombs

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The People I spend most of my time with : Christina, Jesse, and Russ

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lauren and Denny,Miss working with these 2 /Ended our night with Dancing Christina and Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment