Monday, March 29, 2010

Book Worm Wanna Be



How many books do you read a year? 

I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to read at lest one book a month this year.  How am I doing? Well so far here is the list of books I have read so far:


Avalanche: The 9 Principles for Uncovering True Wealth
By Steve Sanduski and Ron Carson




 The Blessed Life
By Robert Morris



Skinny Bitch, Bun in the Oven
By Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin 

So I guess I am not doing horrible, but I feel like I should be reading more.  I love to read, I want to read, so why am I not reading more books??? I love book stores and I love buying books but I confess I have bought several books over the years and some I have not finished or not even started! Sometimes I watch a little too much TV although really I only watch the tube maybe three days a week or I am online, yeah thats the reason I spend my extra time online for long periods of times!
So this month in order to read more books I have decided that unless I am at a friends house watching a movie or a sports game I am not going to watch TV.  For the month of April I am not going to hit the "power" button on the television, which I don't think will be hard! I will limit my internet time at night and not spend more than one hour online! (Wow this one is going to be hard).  Other then those changes I will carry the current book I am reading with me so whenever I am waiting I can be reading.  

I can't wait to discover the books I should have been reading years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment