Monday, March 8, 2010

Last BIG LOVE Date Night of 2010

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/091124/big-love-poster_l.jpg

BIG LOVE = BIG ENTERTAINMENT


Is anyone else watching this, or should I say anyone else just addicted to this show as much as my friend Rusty and I are???

Yesterday was the season 4 finale of Big Love. I first started watching this series 4 years ago Season 1 when my best friend first got me hooked on it. Its one of those series though that is gone for a year and half before it's air with another season, which sucks for an addicted viewer like myself! But After the 1st or 2nd Season I admit life happened and I kinda forgot about it. Then one of my best friends, Rusty reintroduced it back in my life telling me how good it was and how much I was missing.
So this season we made it a point to meet every Sunday (No matter what, he even drives in from out of town or back from a ski trip early) to have our weekly "Big Love" Date Night.
Every Episode is an hour long airing on HBO. I really got hooked, once again on this series.

Looking forward to the next Season, it ended like most season finales end, leaving you on the edge of your seat!!! Russ and I were left with are "OH MY GOSH...WHAT?..." lingering ...while we have our after the episode discussions and tried to figured out what we will fill our Sunday night Void with .....


No comments:

Post a Comment