Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prego Cravings

My Current Craving: French Fries with Ranch

Photobucket


Often people ask me what my pregnancy cravings are and I honestly haven't had too many crazy cravings. The first couple of weeks I had mad cravings for refried beans with melted cheese. Cookies, brownies, and coffee has become a consist craving of mine, which sucks because I really should be avoiding all three!! Right now I am craving some french fries, I am so close to leaving the house and making a french fry run, but I won't. One I am too comfy sitting here on my mac in the warm house and two my doctor would be shaking his head at my unwise food choice.
I will say this, Pickles and Pregnant women is NOT a myth! I love pickles more now than I ever could imagine a person liking pickles. I am trying really hard to keep my food choices healthy because not only am I feeding me but more importantly I am feeding my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment